Data / Ora
Date(s) - 15/09/2019
10:30 - 22:00
** 7 September to 6 October 2019 **
Visit the World Press Photo Exhibition 2019 on its world-wide tour showcasing the stories that matter with photography from the 2019 World Press Photo Contest.
The 2019 exhibition features the World Press Photo of the Year, and for the first time, the World Press Photo Story of the Year. The winners were chosen by an independent jury that reviewed more than 78,801 photographs entered by 4,738 photographers from 129 countries.
Palazzo Drago Airoldi di Santa Colomba
Via Vittorio Emanuele 382
90134 Palermo PA
Tel. +39 351 500 6492
Monday to Thursday: 10.30 – 20.30
Friday to Sunday: 10.30 – 22.00
About the World Press Photo Foundation
We are a global platform connecting professionals and audiences through trustworthy visual journalism and storytelling.
Founded in 1955 when a group of Dutch photographers organized a contest to share their work with an international audience, the competition has grown into the world’s most prestigious photography award and our mission has expanded.
We encourage diverse accounts of the world that present stories with different perspectives. We exhibit those stories to a worldwide audience, educate the profession and the public on their making, and encourage debate on their meaning.
The World Press Photo Foundation is an independent, nonprofit organisation, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We receive support from the Dutch Postcode Lottery.
Gli altri consigli di oggi:
- Sabato 19 l'Atelier Vibration do Brazil - 20/01/2020 - 27/01/2020 - 20:00 - 10:00
- GDR Sunday - Gioco alla carta. - 26/01/2020 - 27/01/2020 - 17:00 - 1:00
- Domenica e’ sempre domenica // JUMEIRAH // Dinner & Party! - 26/01/2020 - 27/01/2020 - 20:00 - 2:30
- GDR Sunday - Gioco alla carta. - 02/02/2020 - 03/02/2020 - 17:00 - 1:00
- Domenica e’ sempre domenica // JUMEIRAH // Dinner & Party! - 02/02/2020 - 03/02/2020 - 20:00 - 2:30